Gtk+ on directfb

Hello,
   I was looking for docs on 'gtk+ on directfb' and was very happy to
find a link at the gtk+ home page. But my joy could'nt even last a
second as the link was broken. Even if it was'nt broken, it was
pointing to an xml file. Can anyone tell me where can find info on
this topic. Thanks.

"All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda
system, there is a constant pressure to make people feel that they are
helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and
to consume." -- Noam Chomsky