Developing using Glade

Hello,

I'm getting started with glade/GTK+ and C so I have to develop an software
for my office.

I'm already able to develop with Mysql using the GUI interface but I want to
know it:

I'm developing more than one window thought glade but when I click in some
button in the main window I want to load this new window IN the main window.
How can I develop using glade? For example: I need to build all the windows
that I need in Glade and then what I need to do in the src code to join the
windows that I need in the main window?

Sorry I was not clear.

Thanks,

Adolfo Bravo Ferreira