Re: numeric accelerator keys

Am Fr, den 26.11.2004 schrieb Marc Santhoff um 13:24:
Hi,

I'm using accelerator keys on buttons. This all works fine with the
function keys "F1"..."F8". Now I tried to use "1"..."8" instead and this
does not produce an error adding to the button with
"gtk_widget_add_accelerator", but when rthe program is running the
accelerators are not sent.

In the "clicked" callback funtion only "Fx" is received, numerical keys
are not.

How can I make this work? And why doesn't it do now?

Ah, I found out:

The buttons are sitting on a notebook tab and this has the focus. If I
set the focus to one of the butons, all accelerators do work.

The "Fx" hotkeys do work even if the focus is on the tab.

Can someone explain this to me?

TIA,
Marc