Re: Gnome Embedded Devices
- From: "Victor Chen" <chen shengqi connet com tw>
- To: <flavio oliveira indt org br>, <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Gnome Embedded Devices
- Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:18:03 +0800
I dont thank you can use gnome for embedded device, If your device support framebuffer, you can just use GTK,
gtk can run on framebuffer without X support.
----- Original Message -----
From: <flavio oliveira indt org br>
To: <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 3:45 AM
Subject: Gnome Embedded Devices
I would like to write an application to Embedded Device (Mobile Phone). Is there some project that uses GTK?
Is there some GTK API that I can use to built the UI? I would like to know what is available to build UI to
Embedded Devices using GTK!
Flávio Oliveira - Software Engineer
* Cellular: +55 (61) 8116 7954
J Phone: +55 (61) 218 4213
* flavio oliveira indt org br
gtk-app-devel-list mailing list
gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev