Problem in TreeView refresh

Hi,

  I am having a problem with the refresh of the Tree View. I have a List
store which is associated with the Tree View.

But when the List store is modified, the GUI is not update
automatically.  It does so when a new row is added or a row is deleted.

Isn't Tree View supposed to update when the store is changed. I can do a
gtk_widget_queue_draw on the view/column but it is a very inefficient
way of updating a cell. Is there any API available that will enable  to
update a single cell in the Tree View?

Thanks

Tom