Re: 3 questions!!!

On Tuesday 02 November 2004 06:48, ionut grigorescu wrote:

1) how can I place an image/animation (jpg/gif ...),
on the screen, without a window for it, or any widget
that is not in a window, like a button just sitting on
the screen waiting to be clicked?

I don't really understand what you mean by this. Maybe you could give us some
more details about what exactly you want to do/achieve?

2) how can I make that widget travel on the screen
(without me touching it, the movement must depend on
time only) ?

Check out the 'pixbuf-demo' in the Gtk+ source tree under demos/

3) what are the basic steps on creating a window
manager?

Step 1: Don't (most likely you don't need to do this anyway for whatever you
want to achieve)

Cheers
 -Tim