Tooltips

Hello,

I have an application that adds a tooltip to a widget dynamically while the mouse is currently over the widget. It's a big widget, so this was inevitable.

Does anyone know what I can do to show the tooltip without moving my mouse off the widget and back onto it again to show the tooltip? Maybe if someone could tell me what the signal is that is emitted by moving the mouse over the widget, I could emit it myself when the tooltip changes.

Leo