Bug in g_spawn_sync on WIN32

This one is for Tor,

I observed this problem with GTK 2.4.10 release. When using g_spawn_sync
with the args standard_out and standard_err as non-null, I hit a byte
boundary at 4016 characters. I researched this problem and couldn't find any
reference to limiting the pipe to a particular size. This problem doesn't
occur on linux. Another problem I observed is the exit_status field. If the
child process returns a negative value, then the spawn thinks it failed and
processes the 'False' logic. If the child process returns anything else, 0,
1, 2, etc... the exit_status is always zero. On linux the exit_status is
returned correctly.

I attached some code that demonstrates this problem: child_proc.c and
parent_proc.c

 <<child_proc.c>>  <<parent_proc.c>>

Thanks,
Bruce