Re: Questions I should have asked

On Fri, 28 May 2004, Daniel K. O. wrote:

Alf C Stockton wrote:

Is anyone on either of these lists using gtk+ to develop applications to run
on Microsoft Windows? In C ?

I'm one of the maintainers of a port of Lopster (a Napster/IRC client).
http://winlop.sourceforge.net

If yes are you using Dev-C++?

Yes. And I also have installed all the MinGW toys (MinGW, MSYS, MSYS
Developer Tool Kit, MinGW utils, binutils, gdb, etc).

PS1: By the way, you guys were discussing a while ago about the flags to
use in GTK+ apps... why don't just use `pkg-config gtk+-2.0 --cflags` in
the compiler flags and `pkg-config gtk+-2.0 --libs` in the linker flags,
as it says in the docs? (and obviously the -mms-bitfields and
-mno-cygwin options) Of course, considering you have pkg-config.

Thank you all.
I have added `pkg-config gtk+-2.0 --cflags` to compile options and now gcc tells
me "cannot specify -o with -c or -S and multiple compilation" and yes I have 4
different .c source files in my project.
Do I need to put these source files together into one file?

---

Regards,
Alf Stockton    www.stockton.co.za

When the speaker and he to whom he is speaks do not understand, that is
metaphysics.
                -- Voltaire