enable print - TestGtkEmbed

Now I have the TestGtkEmbed app running on my
RedHat9.0 linux box - ( using gtk1.2 only ) - the next
question, is how to enable printing from within the
browser window.

eg. Ctrl-P when using this embedded gtk app.

( I see within this test app, there is a
gtk_moz_embed_reload, which does a reload )

Is there something equivalent of something that may be
called 'gtk_moz_embed_print' api function ? that I can
link to a menu item ( or shortcut key ) ??

Or is it more complicated, to enable printing from an
embedded mozilla session ?

Regards

Doug.