Re: Xlib function calls from gtk1.2 ( embed mozilla )

--- Tommi Komulainen <tommi komulainen nokia com> >
I'm guessing it's something like the following (I'm
not too familiar

Just to say a big Thank You to Tommi, for helping me
out with this. He has saved me hours of pulling my
hair out. For those , that this may help also, the
following is the source code I included in
TestGtkEmbed

 const char *command = "whatever";

  GdkAtom wm_command = gdk_atom_intern ("WM_COMMAND",
FALSE );

  gdk_atom_intern ("STRING", FALSE ),
        8, GDK_PROP_MODE_REPLACE,
        (guchar *) command, strlen(command));

This code was added in the main routine, after the

 TestGtkBrowser *browser =
new_gtk_browser(GTK_MOZ_EMBED_FLAG_DEFAULTCHROME);