Re: Change menu highlight color

--- Peter_Krüger <Krueger_Peter web de> wrote:
From: "Marisa DeMeglio" <marisa dinf ne jp>:
I have a question: how can I change the menu item
highlight color to look identical to the color
used by
Windows?
Hi!
You should use the GtkWimp theme. It will make your
Gtk application look
like a Windows-native application including the use
of the current color
schema. When you install the Gtk-Runtime-Environment
from
http://www.dropline.net/gtk/download.php it will be
used by default.

Regards,
                   Peter

Thank you, that looks like it will work nicely.  How
can I set the default theme for an application?  I
have downloaded a GTK-theme chooser (for win32) and it
recognizes gtk-wimp but when I run my applications,
they use gtk's default look-and-feel.  Is there
something I can do programmatically?

-Marisa