without the GTK-Wimp

Hello,

I'm making an application for win32 with GTK+2.2.
If I start my application, I find the following warning messages.

GTK WARNIG ** ... wimp
To solve the above problem, I follow the advice from
http://www.daa.com.au/pipermail/pygtk/2003-November/006251.html

Then I can settle the probelm, but I find another messages.

GTK WARNING **: Couldn't load font "굴림 9" falling back to "Sans 9".
( cf. "굴림 9" is one of the window fonts for Korean.)

There ara some advices about it such as

"Uninstall GTK+ 2.2.4, then re-install it without the GTK-Wimp component",

"Go to Control Panel->Display properties->Apperance tab, and set all fonts to Tahoma (or any other TrueType
font)." .

I hope to follow the first solution, but I don't know how to install GTK+ without the GTK-Wimp component.

Please give me some tips for it.

I used GTK-Runtime-Environment-2.2.4-3.exe & GTK-Development-Environment-2.2.4-3.exe for my application.(cf.
http://www.dropline.net/gtk/download.php )

Get your own 100MB free email at http://www.empal.com