Re: Re: Cannot find library under Windows

Well,
if someone try to programs with GTK under windows by DevC++ (which provide actually a package for GTK+), is it necessary to install too the pakage founded on http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32?
On this site, the webmaster notes that it's necessary to :

"*With gcc, you should use the -mno-cygwin and -mms-bitfields flags.* Using any other gcc setup will not work. This is because od struct field alignment If you don't understand what I am talking about, just trust me."

So, my last question is : Does DevC++ (wich use gcc) make it (I mean *use the -mno-cygwin and -mms-bitfields flags)* automatically or must we do it ourself?

Thanks for your help and clarification about that. Thanks toTor Lillqvist for his intervention in this mailing list!

Oups! Sorry for my horrible English, I'm french. Greets from Réunion Island!