Re: Window minimization

On Sun, 2004-05-23 at 23:02, ext Daniel Campos wrote:
Hello:

 I don't see any way to tell the window manager to now show the
'Minimize' button. With windows forms it easy to add or remove
maximize, minimize and close buttons from the window decoration.
Is there any way to do it, at least with the more common WM?

I'd guess gdk_window_set_decorations() should do it.

 If it is not possible, can I use any event to cancel it before
the window tries to minimize?

You probably can't prevent it, but you could deiconify the window when
the 'window-state-event' indicates it was just minimized.  But it will
most likely look bad.

--
Tommi Komulainen <tommi komulainen nokia com>