Re: Composite widget

O Xov, 2004-05-20 ás 15:03, Russell Shaw escribiu:
Hi,
I'm attempting to make a widget that consists of a GtkTreeView
and GtkHBox with GtkEntry and GtkButtons. It isn't a container
for other widgets.

What should i use as the parent in the Gtk hierarchy?
you can use GtkHbox or GtkVBox as parent and insert the container of
your widgets hierarchy in the parent GtkHbox or GtkVBox:

 gtk_container_add(GTK_CONTAINER(my_widget_name),
             container_widget_hierarchy);

greetings.

Eloy Froufe Pérez
Computer Science Engineer