limits of widgets and show picture

I´m using a combo_box and it is filled by a query form MySQL (the query is "SELECT description FROM groups
ORDER BY group", when I don´t put limits on it just shows the first row, but when I append a  " LIMIT 10" it
show everything ok, the query returns me above 2500 rows, is there a limit for the widgets, or for the lists
of glib (I use g_list_append)?

And how can I show a picture .gif or .jpg, I tried to get an exmaple from the glade examples from web but I
didn´t undernestand, and wich is the best widget for that? pixmap?

Yahoo! Messenger - Fale com seus amigos online. Instale agora!