Re: gtk xml, xls and xslt Libraries
- From: todd <taf2 lehigh edu>
- To: "John J. Boyer" <director chpi org>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gtk xml, xls and xslt Libraries
- Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 03:18:53 -0400
John J. Boyer wrote:
What are the names of the gtk xml parser library, the gtk xsl library and
the gtk xslt library. I assume the latter two may be the same. Where can
I download them? Would there be any problem using them in a command-line
application. This will later be part of a much larger GUI package.
i think you're looking for http://www.xmlsoft.org .
] [Thread Prev