Re: compilation warning

Utpal Shasane wrote:

Hello,
I am calling destroy event of window by using
gtk_signal_connect(G_OBJECT(window), "delete_event",G_CALLBACK (delete_event), NULL);

I works fine, but i am not getting why there is compilation warning as
warning: passing arg 1 of `gtk_signal_connect_full' from incompatible pointer type

can somebody help me to remove this warning.

Hi,
You have to use g_signal_connect() function instead of deprecated gtk_signal_connect(). You getting compilation warning because gtk_signal_connect() wants the first parameter
to be of GtkObject type.

   Olexiy