compilation warning

Hello,
I am calling destroy event of window by using
gtk_signal_connect(G_OBJECT(window), "delete_event",G_CALLBACK (delete_event), NULL);

I works fine, but i am not getting why there is compilation warning as
warning: passing arg 1 of `gtk_signal_connect_full' from incompatible pointer type

can somebody help me to remove this warning.

Thanks,
\Utpal

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you should not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by replying to this message, and then delete this e-mail and other copies of it from your computer system. Thank you.