GtkCombo question!

Hi, I have a problem with a GtkCombo widget.
I have stored a GList of strings in the combo with
gtk_combo_set_popdown_strings. When I clear the GTK_COMBO()->entry widget, and
after that I type something (in the entry) which is already in the GtkList, the
entry clears by itself, and my GTK_COMBO()->entry is empty again. I don't use
autocompletion and I think that this is a bug.
Is there a way to overcome this situation?
Thank you in advance.

Dragomir Ivanov
--
Linux Rulez!