Strange problem with Notebook on Win32

Hi,
I have a very strange problem with Notebook widget on Win32.
I'm developing an application using gtkmm, but I have discovered that the problem is with GTK+ package.
I have a window with a Notebook: each time a new page is inserted in the Notebook, I add to the tab a button widget, using the gtk_append_page() function. This is the pseudo-code:

btn = gtk_button_new("Click me");
gtk_notebook_append_page(notebook, child, btn);

The problem is that there is no way to click on the button. Under Linux it works well, but on Win32 the button is "unclickable". Some suggests?

Thanks.

--
Don't you know why your Python application has crashed?
Take a look to http://www.pycrash.org