Re: Stop process to wait for a signal to hapen

On Wednesday 17 March 2004 23:54, Murilo Tuvani wrote:
How can I stop a function to wait for an event to hapen?
I´m building an Virgual Machine using GTK 1.2 and when the program asks for
an input I open a window and the program must be blocked waiting for the
signal insert_data_button_ok_clicked (for exemple) and than continue.

What function do you want to stop. gtk *is* event based so it is blocked when
no events are pending unless your use idle time deliberately.

Ian