-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org] On Behalf Of Murilo Tuvani
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 6:54 PM
To: LIST GTK
Subject: Stop process to wait for a signal to hapen

How can I stop a function to wait for an event to hapen?
I´m building an Virgual Machine using GTK 1.2 and when the program asks
for an input I open a window and the program must be blocked waiting for
the signal insert_data_button_ok_clicked (for exemple)
and than continue.

Yahoo! Mail - O melhor e-mail do Brasil. Abra sua conta agora!