Re: GTK+-2.4.0 released

Owen Taylor wrote:
New file selector widget

 The new GtkFileChooser widgets provide a radically simplified
 and improved way for users to select files. Capabilities such as
 customizable filters and previews are now available for
 application writers. The filesystem access is encapsulated as a
 dynamically loaded module; as an example of what this allows,
 libgnomeui now provides a gnome-vfs backend for GtkFileChooser
 so that it has the same view of remote filesystems as
 applications such Nautilus.

Hmm.  Where is the entry field to type filenames in?  Or is it supposed
to work only with mouse?  I always thought GTK+ aimed at usability, but
what I see after creating GtkFileChooserDialog is completely unoperatable
from keyboard!  Is there some hidden magic to make it useful or should I
just stick with GtkFileSelection?

Paul