Re: Viruses [was Re: Your text]

 I received quite a few this morning -- all of them had viruses. Luckly I rn
Linux :P)

  I think that someone on the list -- running win -- has his/her machine
infected and the virus is just sending emails using the address book.

   Perhaps the Windows users should be aware if that.

 Unfortunately, I deleted my messages.

--- Tristan Van Berkom <vantr touchtunes com> wrote:
Amit BHATNAGAR wrote:
 > Is anyone else getting these emails? The attachment
 > is a virus, no?

     I didn't recieve that from gtk-app-devel-list if
thats any help.

Now I recieve alot of viruses like that every week
(although this week was sparse), but as a linux user,
I can't be sure they are viruses ;-).

Anyone heard of any email viruses that purpotrate linux systems ?

I have been recieving a bulk more of these type of emails supposidly
comming from lists... hmmm... just fakes like this one I assume.

Cheers,
                                -Tristan