Viruses [was Re: Your text]

Amit BHATNAGAR wrote:
> Is anyone else getting these emails? The attachment
> is a virus, no?

    I didn't recieve that from gtk-app-devel-list if
thats any help.

Now I recieve alot of viruses like that every week
(although this week was sparse), but as a linux user,
I can't be sure they are viruses ;-).

Anyone heard of any email viruses that purpotrate linux systems ?

I have been recieving a bulk more of these type of emails supposidly
comming from lists... hmmm... just fakes like this one I assume.

Cheers,
                               -Tristan