glade 0.6 and glade 2.5

Hi folks, I have installed and I'm working with glade
2.5 in my machine, but I want to use the old 0.6 also,
(because it doesn't have to use UTF8 chars what is
making my applications slower than they might be), I
downloaded glade-0.6.4 from the gnome site and I
runned ./configure and I got the following message...

*** The gtk-config script installed by GTK could not
be found
*** If GTK was installed in PREFIX, make sure
PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GTK_CONFIG environment
variable to the
*** full path to gtk-config.
configure: error: Cannot find GTK: Is gtk-config in
path?

I tried locate gtk-config but nothing appeered, what
should I do?
                         Murilo

Yahoo! Mail - agora com 100MB de espaço, anti-spam e antivírus grátis!
http://br.info.mail.yahoo.com/