problem in using vscrollbar with gtktext widget

    i am developing a gui using gtk..but when i try to
include vscrollbar with gtktext widget...compiler
gives me error . part of code that gives me trouble is

text = gtk_text_new(NULL, NULL);
  gtk_widget_set_usize(text, 210, 0);
  gtk_box_pack_start(GTK_BOX(box_a[1]), text, FALSE,
FALSE, 0);
  gtk_text_set_editable(GTK_TEXT(text), FALSE);
/* some insert lines....*/
vcroll = gtk_vscrollbar_new(GTK_TEXT(text)->vadj );

compiler error:
 invalid type of argument `->'
warning : assignment makes pointer without cast

plssssssss help me out!!!! remember i m newbie in gtk

Do you Yahoo!?