From: Melinda Chin [mailto:melinda cacmedia tv]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 4:16 PM
To: Miller, Ryan D; gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: RE: GtkTreeView focus problem

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your advice.
I tried your suggestion, but unfortunately,
it did not give me the result I wanted.

I have 2 windows, Window1 and Window2.
Window1 is on top of Window2.
Window2 contains a treeview.
Window1 is smaller is size of window2, where
the treeview in window2 is visible to the user.

What I would like to happen is this.
While window1 is on top of window2,
keep the selected item in the treeview in window2 highlighted
and selected.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance.

- Melinda