Re: Re: Help with flickering widgets when showing and hiding!!

From: Maciej Katafiasz <mnews22 wp pl>
Date: 2004/07/20 Tue PM 05:16:33 EST
To: crypto_stonelock sympatico ca
CC: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Help with flickering widgets when showing and hiding!!

W li?cie z wto, 20-07-2004, godz. 20:58, crypto_stonelock sympatico ca
pisze:
I'm wondering if there is any way to get rid of flickering when hiding
vs showing (gtk_widget_hide/show) widgets.
I'm using the equivalent of scrolling in a custom made menu directly
sitting on inside the window and I get some flickering when hiding and
showing GtkListItem widgets in my GtkList.

Ugh, you're not using the oldest, already superseded twice, hopelessly
outdated, not supported since forever, dating back to GTK+ 1.0 GtkList,
are you?

Cheers,
Maciej

I'm afraid so; It does exactly what I want it to do so why not use it :)? In any case, it being deprecated is
not the issue here; flickering is (gtk_widget_show/hide) ;).

aXoneX