Re: Desktops

I think the Sawfish window manager supports stuff like this using a
simple LISP-like programmable interface.

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:53:12 +0100, Jan <jandersen informatica com> wrote:
Is there a parameter I can give applications so they always open on a
given desktop? It would be nice to be able to have all my desktops set
up automatically the way I like them; also, it would be good if the
stupid saved sessions wouldn't just plonk the applications on the same
desktop when you log in - this is the main reason why I don't use the
session handler if I can help it.

/jan