Re: Removing GtkNotebook pages

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 09:18:00AM -0500, Bryan Christ wrote:
I have tried this.

Well, I'd probably try it by connecting to the "destroy"
signal of the widget instead...

Only when I stop trying to destroy the widgets myself do the errors go
away.  Basically, I want to know if this is the proper behavior.  It
appears so, but I can't afford any memory leaks.

Yes, it is correct... if word of a man who did not create
Gtk+ is enough for you :-)  gtk_notebook_remove_page()
unparents the widget, effectively destroying it (if is not
referenced elsewhere).

Yeti

--
Do not use tab characters. Their effect is not predictable.