Re: Removing GtkNotebook pages

I have tried this.  When the widgets are destroyed BEFORE removing the
page, I get the following error message:

GLib-GObject-WARNING **: gsignal.c:1738: instance `0x85a9b18' has no
handler with id `97'

When I try to destroy the widget AFTER the page has already been
removed, I get this error:

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 1911 (gtk_widget_destroy):
assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

Only when I stop trying to destroy the widgets myself do the errors go
away.  Basically, I want to know if this is the proper behavior.  It
appears so, but I can't afford any memory leaks.

Bryan