Re: Scrolling in a GtkTreeView...

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 13:24, James Johnson wrote:
I haven't actually done this but you might try using the signal:

"scroll-child" in conjunction with:

GtkAdjustment* gtk_scrolled_window_get_hadjustment(GtkScrolledWindow
*scrolled_window);

Then grab the max and min values of the adjustment and see if you have
reached those yet. If you have then you know the first/last row is
fully visible.

Let me know if this works...I was planning on trying it out and using
it if it did.

Thanks!

Jimmy