Re: Scrolling in a GtkTreeView...

I haven't actually done this but you might try using the signal:

"scroll-child" in conjunction with:

GtkAdjustment* gtk_scrolled_window_get_hadjustment(GtkScrolledWindow *scrolled_window);

Then grab the max and min values of the adjustment and see if you have reached those yet. If you have then you know the first/last row is fully visible.

Let me know if this works...I was planning on trying it out and using it if it did.

Thanks!

Jimmy