Telnet client updates

Hi gurus,

I received this email list from a room on irc.gnome.org . I am looking for a GTK+/C developer to develop a few updates/bugfixes for a current mud client that has been released under GPL by myself. This is a contract for hire job, and I am expecting an amount around $100.00 USD. Amount is fully negotiable based on feedback from the developer for the updates. Payment can be made through PayPal, cashiers check, company check or credit card.

The requested updates/bugfixes are located at: http://www.mudmagic.com/Updates.txt and the client source can be downloaded from:
  http://www.mudmagic.com/mud-client/source_download.php

Please contact me directly for details through email or http://www.mudmagic.com/contact . This can be a one-time job offer, or if interested, the developer can remain available for future update job requests.

Thankyou,
Kyndig
webmaster mudmagic.com