not hiding selection when loosing focus

Hi,

I am using wxGTK. However, its support GTK2 is very incomplete, GTK1.2 is
supported better. After all, the change to GTK2 is becoming a need.

What worries me right now is total change in behaviour of the GTK text
control. Right now, this is about marking a selection and then giving another
window (the other part of a split window) the focus. This immediately hides
the selection.

Question: is this normal for GTK2 or some wxGTK (using 2.5.2 and current CVS)
oddity? If this is normal behaviour, how can I change it?

Thanks for your help

Hendrik Sattler

        oder über pgp.net