what happens when I use gtk_widget_destroy??? (singnals)

I've seen in this list a long time ago something about
this topic but I didb't understant it very well.
what happens when I use gtk_widget_destroy???
BETTER, do I have to make
g_signal_handler_disconnect() to all the singals in
window when I make a gtk_widget_destroy with a window
or it will disconnect automaticly??

If in a program I create a window several times and I
don't make the disconnect stuff, will it use a lot of
memory or the same signal handler will be used?

Yahoo! Mail - agora com 100MB de espaço, anti-spam e antivírus grátis!
http://br.info.mail.yahoo.com/