Re: TCL

David M. Cook wrote:
On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 02:50:23PM +1100, Russell Shaw wrote:

Are there any tutorials on making a gtk app that has a tcl script
as the central 'engine', and calling your own gtk code as tcl
extensions?

Have you looked at either of the tcl bindings listed at

http://www.gtk.org/bindings.html

I'm trying to figure them out. I'm wondering how the tcl main-loop
should be added to the gtk main-loop. I have application-specific
things like gtk drawing-area and associated code that i want to
call with a tcl command.