David M. Cook wrote:
On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 02:50:23PM +1100, Russell Shaw wrote:

Are there any tutorials on making a gtk app that has a tcl script
as the central 'engine', and calling your own gtk code as tcl

Have you looked at either of the tcl bindings listed at

I'm trying to figure them out. I'm wondering how the tcl main-loop
should be added to the gtk main-loop. I have application-specific
things like gtk drawing-area and associated code that i want to
call with a tcl command.