(Very easy) Using for first time GTK2 with KDevelop?

Hi every1!

I've been programming with KDevelop using gtk 1.2 libraries from some time
'till now.

Recently I've had to re-format everything. I've installed from "0" a
mandrake that includes KDevelop 2.1 and GTK2.x libaries.

I've tried to create a new project and... KDevelop still uses gtk1.2!!

Maybe it's something very stupid, but I don't know how (or where) to tell
kDevelop to use my gtk2 libraries...

thanks in advance!

Oh, by the way, how can I know which exact version of gtk do i have?

.-:Namarie:-.