GtkPaned problems!

Hi I have a huge problem with the GtkPane widget... I have connected the handle_move signal from the widget in the right way.

g_signal_connect ((gpointer) vpaned1, "move_handle",
                   G_CALLBACK (on_vpaned1_move_handle),
                   NULL);

But the on_vpaned1_move_handle is never called. I can pull in the handle for weeks... no reaction.

gboolean
on_vpaned1_move_handle                 (GtkPaned        *paned,
                                       GtkScrollType    scroll,
                                       gpointer         user_data)
{
 printf("Stupid function please print this\n");
 return FALSE;
}

I've even tried using the gtk_main_quit(); inside the function - but no reaction. What am I doing wrong?

//Mikael