Re: Quick Question: How can I get the GTypeInfo from a GType?

On Wed, 2004-01-07 at 22:38, Ryan McDougall wrote:
Specifically I want to be able to look up how large the object is, for
pointer arithmetic, if only given a GType. Doesn't appear to be any
obvious way.

Can you be more specific about what you are doing? I can't
think of any reason to do this that wouldn't be entirely
incorrect and dangerous.

Regards,
                                        Owen