Re: Quick Question: How can I get the GTypeInfo from a GType?
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Ryan McDougall <ryan mcdougall telusplanet net>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Quick Question: How can I get the GTypeInfo from a GType?
- Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 11:04:20 -0500
On Wed, 2004-01-07 at 22:38, Ryan McDougall wrote:
Specifically I want to be able to look up how large the object is, for
pointer arithmetic, if only given a GType. Doesn't appear to be any
Can you be more specific about what you are doing? I can't
think of any reason to do this that wouldn't be entirely
incorrect and dangerous.
] [Thread Prev