Re: Quick Question: How can I get the GTypeInfo from a GType?
- From: Ryan McDougall <ryan mcdougall telusplanet net>
- To: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Quick Question: How can I get the GTypeInfo from a GType?
- Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 20:47:22 -0700
On Wed, 2004-01-07 at 20:38, Ryan McDougall wrote:
Specifically I want to be able to look up how large the object is, for
pointer arithmetic, if only given a GType. Doesn't appear to be any
I think I answered my own question: finding things out via GTypeQuery
wasn't overly obvious to me. Am I wrong?
] [Thread Prev