Re: making a window transient

Sorry, I reply  again privately.

I must not trust in the evolution's reply button anymore :)

El vie, 27 de 02 de 2004 a las 21:45, Grace K. Yeung escribiÃ:
Thanks. B How do I override the "clicked" signal for the CreateDir
button in gtk_file_selection?

Look at the code what function is called when you click that button.

Then try g_signal_disconnect_by_func(), and then g_signal_connect() to
your own callback.

Regards

NOTE: thinking a bit about it, you can also hide those buttons   with
gtk_file_selection_hide_fileop_buttons and provide your own buttons.

You can add them to the file selector on
(GtkFileSelection*)->button_area

This way you can control the behaviour of the signal at those buttons
providing your own callbacks.

Regards
--
Iago Rubio                http://www.iagorubio.com
GPGkey pgp.rediris.es id 0x909BD4DD  fingerprint =