Re: making a window transient

The problem is the child window is created internally by the gnome_file_entry widget (yes, it is a
dialog), and so I am not sure how to access it in order to make it modal and "transient" (i.e. the
parent window won't cover the child window).  The gnome_file_entry widget is a dialog box allowing
one to browse directories etc., and the dialog box contains a button called "Create Dir" for
creating new directories.  When this button is clicked, a child window is supposed to come up for
the user to enter the directory name, but this child window does not show up on top of the parent
window.  I suppose the code for generating this child window needs to use
gtk_window_set_transient_for() in order to make it show up on top, but since it does not do that, I
was wondering if there's another solution to the problem...  Any tips/help?  Thanks!

Grace