about anjuta

Hello, everyone!
I'm using anjuta for a program. There are some error message "couldn't find the pixmaps in "lege/07.gif" (lege is my project name and program name) when I made it, install it, and run it. Why? My environment is RedHat9.0. The diretory of pixmaps is "/usr/local/share/pixmaps/lege" where the 07.gif is in when I run. And the macro about the installing directory of pixmaps is "/usr/local/share/pixmaps". I make it at ordinary previlege, and install it at root previlege as well as run it. What's wrong?

Every reply is welcome.
saga   Feb,24

Do you Yahoo!?