way it is]

I've got a clist:

[Number   Name]
1         John
2         Mary
3         Neo
4         Fary
5         Kim

Well. When the user presses the key "down", something is done (in fact I
catch the event and I "translate" it to an internal event). Then the rows
are changed to 2-3-4-5-6 instead of 1-2-3-4-5 (internally, the clist is
viewing only 5 from about 10.000 lines, this is made for increasing the
speed). That's right.

But I don't understand why the "active line" is also "downed". I mean:

  >1
   2
   3
   4
   5

when you press down, the clist is changed but the active line is moved...

   2
  >3
   4
   5
   6

I want the "active row" line to be fixed. Any way to do this? (maybe it's
very simple)...

Thanks!

.-:Namarie:-.