[SOLVED] Relocated Compiling... Any tips ?

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
Harring Figueiredo wrote:
[snip]

When I want to back to the previous version of gtk, I just change the sym.
link and recompile my app -- it works like a charm.

    Ok, So my compilation was using the old version of `glib-genmarshal'
so the atk was compiled with `g_value_get_as_pointer' instead of
`g_value_get_pointer' and thats where the gtk+ compile got blotched,
fixed.

Thanks everyone for the prompt support ;-)

Cheers,
                                  -Tristan