Re: Stock menu items

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:24:16 +0000
Chris Seaton <chris chrisseaton com> wrote:

My program has File menu that contains an Open item. For this I'm
using the stock item GTK_STOCK_OPEN. I'm using the item factory.

My program also has a Notes menu however, and that also contains an
Open item. I want that to have the open icon, but not the shortcut
keys (they can't both have the same shortcut keys).

How do I do this with item factory?

        I would try something like this:

     { "/_File",            NULL,      NULL,               0,"<Branch>", NULL },
     { "/File/_Open",        "<CTRL>O", NULL,  1,"<StockItem>", "gtk-open"  },
     { "/_Notes",            NULL,      NULL,               0,"<Branch>", NULL },
     { "/Notes/O_pen",        "<CTRL>p", NULL,  1,"<StockItem>", "gtk-open"  },

--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net